Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering (FESE) is an international journal for researchers interested in a wide range of environmental disciplines. The journal's aim is to advance and disseminate knowledge in all main branches of environmental science & engineering. The journal emphasizes papers in developing fields, as well as papers showing the interaction between environmental disciplines and other disciplines.
FESE is a bi-monthly journal. Its peer-reviewed contents consist of a broad blend of reviews, research papers, policy analyses, short communications, and opinions. Nonscheduled “special issue” and "hot topic", including a review article followed by a couple of related research articles, are organized to publish novel contributions and breaking results on all aspects of environmental field.
- Promotes interchange of ideas between environmental scientists and engineers in China and around the world
- Offers a broad blend of reviews and surveys, research papers, policy analysis, viewpoints and short communications
- Covers all main branches of environmental science and engineering
- Published jointly with the Higher Education Press of China
- Jiming Hao,
- John C. Crittenden
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 3.883 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.851 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 25,031 (2018)