Applied Mathematics promotes the integration of mathematics with other scientific disciplines, expanding its fields of study and promoting the development of relevant interdisciplinary subjects.
The journal mainly publishes original research papers that apply mathematical concepts, theories and methods to other subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology, information science, energy, environmental science, economics, and finance. In addition, it also reports the latest developments and trends in which mathematics interacts with other disciplines. Readers include professors and students, professionals in applied mathematics, and engineers at research institutes and in industry.
Applied Mathematics - A Journal of Chinese Universities has been an English-language quarterly since 1993. The English edition, abbreviated as Series B, has different contents than this Chinese edition, Series A.
- Promotes the integration of mathematics with other scientific disciplines.
- Publishes original research papers that apply mathematical concepts, theories and methods to other subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology, and finance.
- Reports the latest developments and trends in which mathematics interacts with other disciplines.
- Daqian Li,
- Zhengyan Lin
- Publishing model
- 0.803 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.773 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 6,103 (2019)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Chinese Science Citation Database
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)