The journal is an interdisciplinary journal presenting the theory and practice of signal, image and video processing. It aims at:
- Disseminating high level research results and engineering developments to all signal, image or video processing researchers and research groups.
- Presenting practical solutions for the current signal, image and video processing problems in Engineering and Science
It features original research work, review and tutorial papers and accounts of practical developments. It is intended for the rapid dissemination of knowledge and experience to Scientists and Engineers working in any area related to or using signal, image and video processing.
The editorial policy and the technical content of the journal are the responsibility of the Editor-in-Chief and the Editorial Board. The journal welcomes contributions from every country in the world. All submissions are peer reviewed by anonymous referees.
- Disseminates high level research results and engineering developments in all aspects of signal, image, and video processing
- Sets forth practical solutions for current signal, image, and video processing problems in engineering and science
- Features reviews, tutorials, and accounts of practical developments, in addition to original research work
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Enis Cetin
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.894 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.896 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 96 days
- Downloads: 89,636 (2018)