Aims and scope
TOP is an international Journal of Operations Research created and supported by the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, http://www.seio.es. TOP publishes original papers that significantly contribute to the theory and methodology of Operations Research, or to the practice of Data Driven Decision Making through innovative applications of Operations Research. TOP considers the following types of papers for publication:
• Invited Reviews, describing the state of the art as well as future lines of research for a broad and timely Operations Research (OR) topic. Multiple discussants with leading expertise in the topic are invited to write a short piece with comments on the review, which are published alongside a rejoinder written by the authors.
• Innovative Applications of OR, describing novel ways to solve real life Data Driven Decision Making problems.
• Theory and Methodology Papers, presenting original research results contributing to the methodology of OR and to its theoretical foundations. When submitting such a paper for consideration, the authors will need to choose from one of the following six fields and pick a comprehensive list of Keywords:
· Continuous Optimization
· Discrete Optimization
· Production, Manufacturing and Logistics
· Stochastics and Statistics
· Interfaces with Other Disciplines.
Officially cited as: Top