TEST is an international journal of Statistics and Probability, sponsored by the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research (www.seio.es). Its scope includes both established and emerging areas, and English is the journal’s official language.
TEST focuses on papers containing original theoretical contributions that demonstrate potential value for applications, and/or novel and innovative statistical methodology for solving real-world problems in a wide range of challenging disciplines. Methodological content is crucial for publication in the journal as is detailed coverage of practical implications.
In addition to the regular contributions, each issue of TEST features an invited paper covering a current and challenging topic authored by an internationally recognized statistician. One volume is published annually in four issues.
Officially cited as: Test
Year Impact factor
Focuses on papers containing original theoretical contributions that demonstrate potential value for applications, and/or novel and innovative statistical methodology for solving real-world problems in a wide range of challenging disciplines.
Covers both established and emerging areas in Statistics and Probability.
Features an invited paper in each issue covering a current and challenging topic authored by an internationally recognized statistician.
- Ana María Aguilera,
- José Miguel Angulo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 1.205 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 1.715 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 59 days
- Submission to first decision
- 285 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 52,186 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Enjoy free access to the selected articles in November and December 2020.
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Index to Statistics
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Healthcare Administration Database
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Public Health Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)