Acta Physiologiae Plantarum is an international journal established in 1978 that publishes peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of plant physiology. The coverage ranges across this research field at various levels of biological organization, from relevant aspects in molecular and cell biology to biochemistry.
The coverage is global in scope, offering articles of interest from experts around the world. The range of topics includes measuring effects of environmental pollution on crop species; analysis of genomic organization; effects of drought and climatic conditions on plants; studies of photosynthesis in ornamental plants, and more.
Acta Physiologiae Plantarum is published on behalf of the Franciszek Górski Institute of Plant Physiology, Polish Academy of Sciences, Kraków, in cooperation with Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW, Department of Plant Physiology.
5-Year Impact Factor: 1.927 (2018)
Journal Citation Reports®, Clarivate Analytics
- APP is published e-only and monthly
- Examines all facets of plant physiology at various levels of biological organization
- For corresponding authors affiliated with a Polish research institution the costs for publishing an article with open access in APP are covered by an agreement with Springer
- Przemyslaw Wojtaszek
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.608 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.927 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 76 days
- Downloads: 241,935 (2018)