Swarm Intelligence is the principal peer reviewed publication dedicated to reporting research and new developments in this multidisciplinary field. The journal publishes original research articles and occasional reviews on theoretical, experimental, and practical aspects of swarm intelligence. It offers readers reports on advances in the understanding and utilization of systems that are based on the principles of swarm intelligence.
Emphasis is given to such topics as the modeling and analysis of collective biological systems; application of biological swarm intelligence models to real-world problems; and theoretical and empirical research in ant colony optimization, particle swarm optimization, swarm robotics, and other swarm intelligence algorithms. Articles often combine experimental and theoretical work.
- Publishes original research articles and reviews on theoretical, experimental, and practical aspects of swarm intelligence
- Offers reports on advances in the understanding and utilization of systems based on the principles of swarm intelligence
- Features articles combining experimental and theoretical work
- Marco Dorigo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 2.208 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 3.778 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 38 days
- Submission to first decision
- 13 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 35,073 (2018)