This interdisciplinary journal publishes new measurement results, characteristic properties, differentiating patterns, measurement methods and procedures for such purposes as food process innovation, product development, quality control, and safety assurance.
The journal encompasses all topics related to food property measurement and characterization, including all types of measured properties of food and food materials, features and patterns, measurement principles and techniques, development and evaluation of technologies, novel uses and applications, and industrial implementation of systems and procedures.
- Dedicated to the latest research and results in property measurement and characterization of food and food materials
- Presents measured food properties of all types and their characteristics/patterns associated with processing, environment change, and other treatments
- Covers development, novel use or evaluation of measurement or sensing principles, methods, techniques, procedures, and instruments
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Jinglu Tan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.415 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.373 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 35 days
- Submission to first decision
- 6 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 90,361 (2018)