The Journal of Thermal Spray Technology publishes contributions on all aspects -- fundamental and practical -- of thermal spray science including processes, feedstock manufacture, testing, and characterization. As a leading forum on thermal spray technology, its mission is to synergize the rapidly advancing thermal spray industry and related industries by presenting research and development efforts leading to advances in implementable engineering applications of the technology.
The Journal presents critically reviewed scientific papers and engineering articles, combining the best of new research with the latest applications and problem solving.
- Global coverage of the latest developments in research, products, equipment and process
- Includes case studies, topical reviews and abstracts of recent literature
- Published in cooperation with ASM International -The Materials Information Society
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Armelle Vardelle
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 2.129 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.074 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 10 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 189,155 (2018)