Aims and scope
The Journal of Thermal Spray Technology publishes contributions on all aspects -- fundamental and practical--of thermal spray science including processes, feedstock manufacture, testing, and characterization. As the primary vehicle for thermal spray information transfer, its mission is to synergize the rapidly advancing thermal spray industry and related industries by presenting research and development efforts leading to advancements in implementable engineering applications of the technology.
The Journal of Thermal Spray Technology
- Publishes critically reviewed scientific papers and engineering articles, which combine the best of new research with the latest applications and problem solving.
- Covers all fundamental and practical aspects of thermal spray science, including processes, feedstock manufacture, and testing and characterization.
- Contains worldwide coverage of the latest research, products, equipment and process developments.
- Includes technical note case studies from real-time applications and in-depth topical reviews.
- Provides abstracts of recent technical literature with patents and critically reviewed scientific papers.
- Covers industry news such as organizational changes and event listings.
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more