The International Journal of Automation and Computing (IJAC) is an international peer-reviewed joural, which publishes papers on original theoretical and experimental research and development in automation and computing. Research papers feature a strong focus on new trends, theoretical and experimental research and development, emerging technology, and industrial standards.
With its extensive scope, IJAC addresses such topics as artificial intelligence, automatic control, bioinformatics, computer science, information technology, modeling and simulation, networks and communications, optimization and decision-making, pattern recognition, robotics, signal processing, and systems engineering.
In addition to original research articles, IJAC publishes insightful review and tutorial papers. Special issues explore current and emerging topics of interest.
- Sponsored by Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Chinese Automation and Computing Society in the UK
- Combine "automation (as the purpose)" and "computing (as the methods)"
- Publish high quality special issues and articles rapidly with a strong focus on new trends in automation and computing. Topics encompass automatic control, novel computation, biologically inspired robotics, and related interdisciplinary research and application
- Provide rapid publication and free language editing service
- Tieniu Tan,
- Guoping Liu,
- Huosheng Hu
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 86,521 (2018)