The journal accepts open proposals for special feature (dedicated issues or combined with regular articles) on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to propose a special feature resulting from an academic event and / or co-operate on an open call for papers, please fill out a proposal form outlining the basic details. We will consider the topic and our current schedule in deciding to move ahead. It takes approx. 1 year from issue of an open call to publication of papers.
Please send all inquiries and proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Proposal Format (docx, 28 kB)
- Roles and Responsibilities (docx, 30 kB)
- Special Feature Calendar (pdf)
Call for Papers
Sustainability Science invites submissions to special features below. Please find submission details in the document under the special feature title and follow the procedure.
- Dietary transitions and sustainability: current patterns and future trajectories - Abstract submission by 31 July 2020
- Networks of Action Situations in Social-Ecological Systems Research - Abstract submission by 31 Aug 2020
- Synergies and trade-offs between Sustainable Development Goals and targets: innovative approaches and new perspectives - Abstract submission by 30 Oct 2020