Optimization Letters covers all aspects of optimization, including theory, algorithms, computational studies, and applications. Optimization has been expanding in all directions at an astonishing rate during the last few decades, and this journal provides an outlet for the rapid publication of short communications in the field.
Optimization Letters features concise, short articles, limited to a total of ten journal pages. Such concise articles will be easily accessible by readers working in any aspect of optimization and wish to be informed of recent developments.Officially cited as: Optim Lett
- Covers all aspects of optimization, including theory, algorithms, computational studies, and applications
- Provides an outlet for the rapid publication of short communications in the field by offering concise, short articles limited to a total of ten journal pages
- Journal awards an annual Best Paper Award
- Pavlo Krokhmal,
- Oleg A. Prokopyev
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.399 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.374 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 77 days
- Acceptance to publication: 6 days
- Downloads: 65,997 (2018)