Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE A covers research in Applied Physics, Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Environmental Science and Energy, Materials Science and Chemical Engineering, etc.
Recently published articles include: J-integral resistance curve testing and evaluation; Property of critical excitation for moment-resisting frames subjected to horizontal and vertical simultaneous ground motions; Finite particle method for kinematically indeterminate bar assemblies, and more.
- Covers research in Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Applied Physics, Environmental Science and Energy, Materials Science and Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Recently published articles include Multi-frequency proportional-resonant (MFPR) current controller for PWM VSC under unbalanced supply conditions; Modeling of D-STATCOM in distribution systems load flow; and much more
- Hua-yong YANG,
- Yun-min CHEN
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.369 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.786 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 65 days
- Downloads: 159,952 (2018)