Potato Research, the journal of the European Association for Potato Research (EAPR), promotes the exchange of information on all aspects of this fast-evolving global industry. It offers the latest developments in innovative research to scientists active in potato research.
The journal presents authoritative coverage of new scientific developments, offering original research and review papers on such topics as Molecular sciences, Breeding, Physiology, Pathology, Nematology, Virology, Agronomy and Engineering and Utilization.
Potato Research also publishes reports and papers from the Triennial Conferences of the EAPR, along with accounts of meetings of the Sections of the Association, book reviews, and more.
Peer review is conducted using Editorial Manager®, supported by a database of international experts. This database is shared with the journals American Journal of Potato Research, and Euphytica.
- Offers the latest results to scientists active in potato research
- Coverage includes Molecular sciences, Breeding, Physiology, Pathology, Nematology, Virology, Agronomy and Engineering and Utilization
- Publishes reports and papers from Conferences of the EAPR, accounts of meetings of the Sections of the Association, book reviews, and more
- Journal of the European Association for Potato Research (EAPR)
- Paul Struik
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 0.863 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.134 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 127 days
- Submission to first decision
- 366 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 51,464 (2018)
Relations Between Photosynthetic Parameters and Drought-Induced Tuber Yield Decrease in Katahdin-Derived Potato Cultivars
Effect of Washing and Cooking on Nitrate Content of Potatoes (cv. Diamant) and Implications for Mitigating Human Health Risk in Iran
Authors (first, second and last of 12)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)