The official journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, the Japanese Journal of Mathematics is devoted to authoritative research survey articles that will promote future progress in mathematics. It encourages advanced and clear expositions, giving new insights on topics of current interest from broad perspectives and/or reviewing all major developments in an important area over many years.
An eminent international mathematics journal, the Japanese Journal of Mathematics has been published since 1924. It is an ideal resource for a wide range of mathematicians extending beyond a small circle of specialists.
- The official journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan.
- Devoted to authoritative research survey articles that will promote future progress in mathematics.
- Gives new insight on topics of current interest from broad perspectives and/or reviews all major developments in an important area over many years.
- Toshiyuki Kobayashi
- Publishing model
- 1.636 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 1.161 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 5,451 (2019)
Springer Nature is proudly making all published Takagi Lecture articles freely accessible for students and academics affected by coronavirus lockdown from April 21, 2020 (Teiji Takagi’s 145th anniversary) until 1PM JST, June 1, 2020.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)