Doklady Mathematics is a journal consisting of English translations of articles published in Russian on mathematics, mathematical physics, computer science, control theory, and computers in the corresponding sections of Doklady Akademii Nauk. The journal's goal is to publish the most significant new research in mathematics and related subjects carried out in Russia today or in collaboration with Russian authors. The journal accepts only articles in the Russian language that are submitted or recommended by acting Russian or foreign members of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The journal does not accept direct submissions in English.
Doklady Mathematics is a peer reviewed journal. We use single blind peer review format. Our team of reviewers includes over 50 experts, both internal and external (84%). The average period from submission to first decision in 2020 was 30 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 10 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2020 was 30%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editor-in-Chief.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- A journal of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Publishes brief, scientific reports on previously unpublished significant new research in mathematics and its applications.
- Main contributors to the journal include members of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), corresponding members of the RAS, and scientists from the former Soviet Union and other foreign countries.
- Also features the work of outstanding Russian mathematicians.
- Konstantin V. Rudakov
- Publishing model
- 0.548 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.405 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 19,404 (2020)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)