Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics is a monthly journal published in collaboration with the Russian Academy of Sciences. The journal includes reviews and original papers on computational mathematics, computational methods of mathematical physics, informatics, and other mathematical sciences. The journal welcomes reviews and original articles from all countries in the English or Russian language.
Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics is a peer reviewed journal. We use a single blind peer review format. Our team of reviewers includes over 60 experts from 7 countries. The average period from submission to first decision in 2018 was 120 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 30 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2018 was 60%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editorial Board.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- A monthly journal of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS).
- Includes surveys and original papers on computational mathematics, computational methods of mathematical physics, informatics, and other mathematical sciences.
- The English translations of papers published in Zhurnal Vychislitel'noi Matematiki i Matematicheskoi Fiziki.
- Yurii Osipov
- Publishing model
- 0.565 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.584 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 13,533 (2019)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Engineering Source
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Computer Science
- ProQuest Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- ProQuest Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Mechanical and Transportation Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Science Database
- ProQuest Solid State and Superconductivity Abstracts
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- UGC-CARE List (India)