Co-published with Science China Press, Science China Technological Sciences is co-sponsored by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the National Natural Science Foundation of China. The journal is committed to publishing high quality, original results in both basic and applied research.
Research papers report on important original results in all areas of technological sciences. Reviews summarize results and achievements in a particular topic, comment on the current state of research, and make recommendations for future research directions. Finally, the journal's brief reports give a timely synopsis of the latest important results.
- Publishes high quality, original results in both basic and applied research
- Co-sponsored by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Features research papers, reviews, and brief reports giving a timely synopsis of the latest results
- TongYi Zhang
- Editorial director
- Jin Yan
- Downloads: 92,940 (2018)
- Impact factor: 2.180 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.652 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?