Science China Chemistry is an academic journal co-sponsored by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and published by Science China Press. The journal publishes high-quality, original results in both basic and applied research.
Categories of articles include:
Reviews that summarize representative results and achievements in a particular topic or an area, comment on the current situation, and advise on research directions
Research papers reporting on important original results in all areas of chemistry
Brief reports presenting short, timely reports of the latest important results
- Co-sponsored by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Publishes high-quality, original results in both basic and applied research
- Presents papers, reviews and brief, timely reports on new, important results
- Li-Jun Wan
- Editorial director
- Zhixin Wang
- Downloads: 111,767 (2018)
- Impact factor: 6.085 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.739 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?