The Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination is the official journal of the Association of Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents. It is dedicated to the vibrant and interdisciplinary field of agent-based approaches to economics and social sciences.
The journal focuses on simulating and synthesizing emergent phenomena and collective behavior in order to understand economic and social systems. A sample of topics addressed in the journal includes artificial markets with heterogeneous agents, multi-agents in economics, experimental economics, econophysics, financial markets with heterogeneous agents, non-linear economic dynamics, interacting particle systems in economics, markets as complex adaptive systems, theory and simulation of agent-based models, etc.
Contributions come primarily from economics, physics, computer science, and related fields and are typically based on sound theoretical models and supported by experimental validation.Officially cited as: J Econ Interact Coord
- Investigates agent-based approaches to economics and social sciences
- Focuses on simulating and synthesizing emergent phenomena and collective behavior in order to understand economic and social systems
- Offers contributions from economics, physics, computer science, and related fields
- Shu-Heng Chen,
- Giulia Iori,
- Thomas Lux
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.487 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.549 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 114 days
- Acceptance to publication: 10 days
- Downloads: 18,633 (2018)