Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCST) is an international forum for scientists and engineers involved in all aspects of computer science and technology to publish high quality, refereed papers. It is an international research journal sponsored by Institute of Computing Technology (ICT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), and China Computer Federation (CCF). The journal is jointly published by Science Press of China and Springer on a bimonthly basis in English.
The journal offers survey and review articles from experts in the field, promoting insight and understanding of the state of the art, and trends in technology. The contents include original research and innovative applications from all parts of the world. While the journal presents mostly previously unpublished materials, selected conference papers with exceptional merit are also published, at the discretion of the editors.
Coverage includes computer architecture and systems, artificial intelligence and pattern recognition, computer networks and distributed computing, computer graphics and multimedia, software systems, data management and data mining, theory and algorithms, emerging areas, and more.
- An international forum for scientists and engineers involved in all aspects of computer science and technology
- Promotes insight and understanding of the state of the art, and trends in technology
- Includes original research and innovative applications from all parts of the world
- Presents new research, and selected conference papers
- Guo-Jie Li
- Editorial director
- Fengdi Shu
- Publishing model
- Impact factor: 1.185 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.086 (2018)
- Downloads: 25,375 (2018)