Intelligent Service Robotics fosters the dissemination of new discoveries and novel technologies that advance the ability of robotics to assist and support humans. The journal addresses a broad spectrum of topics ranging from intelligent robots acting as a servant, secretary, or companion to intelligent robotic functions such as embedded robotics, ambient intelligence, or intelligent space, as well as robot applications, hardware systems etc.
Special attention is given to the integration of robotics with information technology and cognitive science, with the goal of developing new multi-dimensional robotic services. This includes ubiquitous and adaptive computing, information integration in a distributed environment, and cognitive modeling for human-robot interaction.
The journal publishes original papers of innovative ideas and concepts, new discoveries and improvements, and novel applications and business models relevant to the field of intelligent service robotics.
- Publishes new discoveries and novel technologies that advance the application of robotics for assisting humans
- Devotes special attention to the integration of robotics with information technology and cognitive science
- Addresses a broad range of topics, from intelligent robots serving humans in daily life to embedded systems
- Wan Kyun Chung
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.346 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.336 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 69 days
- Acceptance to publication: 10 days
- Downloads: 27,585 (2018)