Intelligent Service Robotics fosters the dissemination of new discoveries and novel technologies that advance the ability of robotics to assist and support humans. The journal addresses a broad spectrum of topics ranging from intelligent robots acting as a servant, secretary, or companion to intelligent robotic functions such as embedded robotics, ambient intelligence, or intelligent space, as well as robot applications, hardware systems etc.
Special attention is given to the integration of robotics with information technology and cognitive science, with the goal of developing new multi-dimensional robotic services. This includes ubiquitous and adaptive computing, information integration in a distributed environment, and cognitive modeling for human-robot interaction.
The journal publishes original papers of innovative ideas and concepts, new discoveries and improvements, and novel applications and business models relevant to the field of intelligent service robotics.
- Publishes new discoveries and novel technologies that advance the application of robotics for assisting humans
- Devotes special attention to the integration of robotics with information technology and cognitive science
- Addresses a broad range of topics, from intelligent robots serving humans in daily life to embedded systems
- Wan Kyun Chung
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.547 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 1.466 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 65 days
- Submission to first decision
- 327 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 30,902 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Springer Engineering is on Facebook and Twitter. Follow us and keep up to date with the latest journal news, research highlights and more.
See all Call for Papers for Special Issues here.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG