Journal of Chinese Political Science (JCPS) has been recently accepted into SSCI, Clarivate (formerly Thomson Reuter) Social Sciences Citation Index. JCPS is a rigorously peer refereed academic journal in political science that publishes theoretical and empirical research articles on Chinese politics across the whole spectrum of political science.
Coverage in the journal emphasizes Chinese domestic politics and foreign policy in comparative perspectives. The journal also features special issues, review essays, and research papers on different aspects of contemporary China, which explore a new development or cutting edge research agenda in the discipline or sub-fields or illuminate a larger and important conceptual, theoretical or methodological concern.
- Recently accepted in Clarivate's (formerly Thomson Reuter's) Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI)
- Publishes theoretical, policy, and empirical research articles on Chinese politics across the whole spectrum of political science
- Emphasizes Chinese domestic politics and foreign policy in comparative perspectives.
- Also features papers on relevant aspects of contemporary China
- Sujian Guo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 1.033 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 28 days
- Submission to first decision
- 93 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 82,643 (2019)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Amid COVID-19 pandemic, nationalism is surging and sweeping across the world, particularly in some major powers, such as China, the United States, Russia, and some European countries. We call for papers that would engage in reflective and critical discourse on the subject matters, with no limit on the scope and topics, and shed light on our understanding of state foreign policy behaviors, and the future of globalization, world order and global governance.
Free Access May 1 - June 30
This thematic-based symposium engages in the reflective and critical discourse on the most important and timing issue of the US-China confrontation escalated in the recent years, particularly the fight over coronavirus response between two sides amid COVID-19 global pandemic.
Read recently published open access articles in the Journal of Chinese Political Science.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Advanced Placement Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Political Science Complete
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- ProQuest Politics Collection
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)