Journal of Chinese Political Science (JCPS) has been recently accepted into SSCI, Clarivate (formerly Thomson Reuter) Social Sciences Citation Index. JCPS is a rigorously peer refereed academic journal in political science that publishes theoretical and empirical research articles on Chinese politics across the whole spectrum of political science.
Coverage in the journal emphasizes Chinese domestic politics and foreign policy in comparative perspectives. The journal also features special issues, review essays, and research papers on different aspects of contemporary China, which explore a new development or cutting edge research agenda in the discipline or sub-fields or illuminate a larger and important conceptual, theoretical or methodological concern.
- Recently accepted in Clarivate's (formerly Thomson Reuter's) Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI)
- Publishes theoretical, policy, and empirical research articles on Chinese politics across the whole spectrum of political science
- Emphasizes Chinese domestic politics and foreign policy in comparative perspectives.
- Also features papers on relevant aspects of contemporary China
- Sujian Guo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 0.774 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 22 days
- Submission to first decision
- 63 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 61,301 (2018)