Call for Papers: Circular Economy for Global Water Security (CEGWS)
Special Issue on "Circular Economy for Global Water Security"
Dr. Van-Huy Nguyen, Lac Hong University, Vietnam (email@example.com)
Dr. Hesam Kamyab, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Ashok Kumar Nadda, Jaypee University of Information Technology, India (email@example.com)
Dr. Dai-Viet N. Vo, Nguyen Tat Thanh University, Vietnam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Scope of the Special Issue
Growing global water scarcity, population development, economic growth, and climate change are main factors that force a shift in the way water supplies are handled. Besides, the circular economy includes interdisciplinary study and discussion on these dynamic relationships. This Special Issue aims to discuss in detail about Global Water Security, which highlights on the sustainable water/wastewater economics, water supply management, renewable sources, energy efficiency, wastewater treatment system performance, cost assessment, leakage prevention, stormwater drainage, natural disaster risk management, wastewater disposal, treatment facilities for water and wastewater, etc. We also encourage discussing the future of water and the challenges of producing clean and safe water and resources in the view of points for economics, sustainability, and advanced technologies. The original Research Articles, Short Communications, and Review Papers with outstanding quality and significant contribution to the current Global Water Security knowledge will be cordially invited.
The scope of this Special Issue covers, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Water recycling, reuse and advanced wastewater treatments
- Recourse biological wastewater treatments and energy recovery
- Treatment of industrial water/wastewater to reduce risk in a circular economy
- Clean energy and recent green technologies
- Water/wastewater treatments and by-products demand
- Energy production/recovery and management
- Metals, phosphorous and nitrogen recovery
- Minimization of residuals treatment
- Public awareness of by-products and circular economy
- Managing water supplies in restructuring
- Aerobic and anaerobic digestion/sludge management and reuse
- Effect of water contaminants on crops, fruits and food products
- Challenges in organic farming and toxicity level in grown food
All full papers must be submitted through the Editorial Manager system (https://www.editorialmanager.com/espr/default.aspx). When submitting your manuscripts, please specify that your paper is a contribution for the Special Issue entitled “Circular Economy for Global Water Security”, and select the article type “SI: CEGWS”. Please also refer to the Submission Guidelines (via https://www.springer.com/journal/11356/submission-guidelines) prior to submission for the proper format of your manuscripts.
The tentative deadline for full paper submission is March 15, 2021. All submitted papers will undergo the regular peer-reviewed process.
If you need any clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to receiving your contributions.
Dr. Van-Huy Nguyen, Lac Hong University, Vietnam
Dr. Hesam Kamyab, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Dr. Ashok Kumar Nadda, Jaypee University of Information Technology, India
Dr. Dai-Viet N. Vo, Nguyen Tat Thanh University, Vietnam