Environmental Science and Pollution Research (ESPR) serves the international community in all areas of Environmental Science and related subjects with emphasis on chemical compounds. It reports from a broad interdisciplinary outlook. Apart from the strictly scientific contributions as research articles (short and full papers) and reviews, ESPR publishes: news & views from research and technology, legislation and regulation, hardware and software, education, literature, institutions, organizations, conferences.
For maximum benefit to the environmental community, the journal has the following features:
ESPR represents the international perspective, with emphasis on the natural sciences but also includes the impacts of legislation, regulation, and the economy on pollution control; and
ESPR articles are generally chemically oriented but cover all the broad areas within environmental science.
ESPR was conceived as a truly international scientific journal.
Information from ESPR should also be useful for planning lectures and university environmental curricula. A global network of editorial board members represents a variety of disciplines and groups of interest: university, industry, administrative bodies, government, consulting companies, public interest groups. The Editorial Board safeguards the international and interdisciplinary character of the journal and ensures appropriate refereeing procedures (peer review).
- Covers all areas of Environmental Science and related subjects, with emphasis on chemical compounds
- Presents short and long research articles; includes commentary and editorials
- Publishes reviews, news & views, perspectives on legislation and regulation
- Official organ of the EuCheMS Division of Chemistry and the Environment (DCE)
- No page charges. No color illustration charges
- Philippe Garrigues
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.914 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.208 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 56 days
- Acceptance to publication: 14 days
- Downloads: 3,227,522 (2018)