Call for Papers: Intelligence for Systems and Software Engineering
Prof. Mike Hinchey, Professor of Software Engineering at University of Limerick, Ireland
Prof. Amit Jain, Pro - President, Dean, Faculty of Management, Amity University Rajasthan
Dr. Manju Kaushik, Associate Professor, Amity Institute of Information Technology, Amity University Rajasthan
Prof. Sanjay Misra, Ostfold University, Halden, Norway
Artificial intelligence (AI) has recently seen an increase in research, tool development, and application implementation. Many software businesses are focusing on constructing intelligent systems, and many more are incorporating AI principles into their existing operations. Problems that are encountered by the system can be solved using concepts and principles of engineering. Intelligent systems and software engineering are the next generation of computer and artificial intelligence-based solutions. In other word, we can say that Intelligent systems are high-tech machines that can perceive and respond to their surroundings. These days the systems and applications are created in such a manner that they sense and react to their environments. Such system collects, infer, analyze, and use data for everything from smart devices and robotics to environmental sustainability and medicine. Intelligent systems are also concerned with how these technologies interact with human users in changing and dynamic physical and social situations.
Intelligent systems are a field of study that deals with intelligent systems and machines. These technologies take many diverse forms, ranging from self-driving cars and drones to voice and face recognition software and online shopping recommendation systems. An intelligent system is a machine with an integrated, Internet-connected computer that can collect and analyze data as well as communicate with other machines. Similarly, complex AI-based software systems, such as chatbots, expert systems, and other forms of software, can be included in intelligent systems.
Software intelligence is information on the structural status of software assets generated by software that analyses database structure, software framework, and source code to better understand and govern complex software systems in Information Technology settings. Other programming activities, such as producing functions and data structures, can be automated, or assisted by AI. It focuses on embedding intelligence into methodologies designed to solve diverse software engineering jobs to achieve high efficacy and efficiency.
In fact, a realistic intelligent software engineering environment does not need a lot of effort. It should concentrate on ways to assist humans (developers) in providing their best intellectual contributions (e.g., formal process definition) for system development, which is exceedingly difficult or impossible for computers to give. Humans should be seen as unique "software tools" in the intelligent environment, with all development and management procedures for software projects being automated.
For this special issue, we invite researchers, academicians, and professionals to contribute research papers expressing their ideas and research in intelligent applications in the field of system and software engineering. The three types of intelligent system which is being focused on this special issue is applications of Artificial Narrow Intelligence, Artificial General Intelligence, and Artificial Super Intelligence with respect to systems and software engineering. We are interested in full length, original and unpublished papers, based on theoretical and experimental contributions.
Relevant topics include but are not limited to:
• Software Engineering Practices for Intelligent Systems
• Fuzzy systems engineering
• Multiagent systems engineering
• Neural systems engineering
• Systems Engineering and Management
• Systems Engineering Methodology for Intelligent Systems
• Systems Engineering Conversational Agents
• Conversational Intelligent Tutoring System
• Driving Intelligence Engineering Process
• Engineering for Energy Control Systems
• Hybrid Intelligence
• Collective intelligence
• Intelligence and WSN
• Cognitive Systems Engineering
• Integrating Security in Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering
• Business Intelligence and Big Data
• Embedded Systems and Intelligence
• The Internet of Things and Industrial Internet of Things
• Cyber Physical Systems and Intelligence
• Cloud Computing and Intelligence
• Developmental and Computational Toxicology
• Medical Imaging and Brain Mapping
• Fiber Devices and Intelligence
• Machine Learning
• Cancer Modeling
• Autonomous Systems
• Blockchain and Intelligence
Full paper submission: 28 February 2022
First review notification: 30 April 2022
Revised paper submission: 01 June 2022
Second review notification (if required): 01 July 2022
Final decision notification: 01 August 2022
1. Submit paper as article type 'Original research'
2. Later in submission process, confirm that your paper belongs to a special issue
3. Select title of special issue from menu 'S.I. : Intelligence for Systems and Software Engineering’