Call for Papers: Multifaceted Intelligent Computing Systems (MICS)
This special issue focusses on algorithms of multifaceted intelligent computing systems. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Techniques of question classifications
- Garbage management system
- Crop production system using ML
- Intelligent road accident prevention management
- Climate change analysis
- Popular sports game analysis
- Prediction of disease
The special issue will consist of the extended version of selected papers from some conferences, but open submissions are also welcome.
Prof (Dr.) Jyotsna Kumar Mandal, University of Kalyani, India
Submission: 30th May 2021
Notification: 30th July 2021
Submission of Revised Manuscript: 31st August 2021
Final Camera-Ready Upload to the journal office: 31st September 2021
- Submit paper as article type 'Original research'
- Later in submission process, confirm that your paper belongs to a special issue
- Select title of special issue from menu 'S.I. : Multifaceted Intelligent Computing Systems (MICS)'
If you have questions, please go to the 'Contact the journal' tab on the homepage.