Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering: A NASA Journal addresses issues and innovations in Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, Software Engineering, Software Development and other related areas that are specifically of interest to NASA. The journal includes peer-reviewed world-class technical papers on topics of research, development and practice related to NASA's missions and projects, topics of interest to NASA for future use, and topics describing problem areas for NASA together with potential solutions. Papers that do not address issues related to NASA are of course very welcome, provided that they address topics that NASA might like to consider for the future.
Papers are solicited from NASA and government employees, contractors, NASA-supported academic and industrial partners, and non-NASA-supported academics and industrialists both in the USA and worldwide. The journal includes updates on NASA innovations, articles on NASA initiatives, papers looking at educational activities, and a State-of-the-Art section that gives an overview of specific topic areas in a comprehensive format written by an expert in the field.
- Explores developments and problems in Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, Software Engineering, Software Development and other of specific interest to NASA
- Presents world-class technical papers on topics related to NASA's missions and projects
- Includes updates on NASA innovations, articles on NASA initiatives, papers examining educational activities
- Shawn A. Bohner,
- Mike Hinchey
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 234 days
- Acceptance to publication: 13 days
- Downloads: 17,319 (2018)