Aims and scope
Metabolomics publishes current research regarding the development of technology platforms for metabolomics. This includes, but is not limited to:
- metabolomic applications within man, including pre-clinical and clinical
- pharmacometabolomics for precision medicine
- metabolic profiling and fingerprinting
- metabolite target analysis
- metabolomic applications within animals, plants and microbes
- transcriptomics and proteomics in systems biology
Metabolomics is an indispensable platform for researchers using new post-genomics approaches, to discover networks and interactions between metabolites, pharmaceuticals, SNPs, proteins and more. Its articles go beyond the genome and metabolome, by including original clinical study material together with big data from new emerging technologies.
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more