Metabolomics publishes current research regarding the development of technology platforms for metabolomics. This includes, but is not limited to:
- metabolomic applications within man, including pre-clinical and clinical
- pharmacometabolomics for precision medicine
- metabolic profiling and fingerprinting
- metabolite target analysis
- metabolomic applications within animals, plants and microbes
- transcriptomics and proteomics in systems biology
Metabolomics is an indispensable platform for researchers using new post-genomics approaches, to discover networks and interactions between metabolites, pharmaceuticals, SNPs, proteins and more. Its articles go beyond the genome and metabolome, by including original clinical study material together with big data from new emerging technologies.
Details Concerning the Submission and Publication Procedures:
- No Page Charges
- No Fees for Online Color Images
- Optional Color Images in Print – EUR 950/USD 1150. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Optional Open Access Publication Fee (APC) - EUR 2480/USD 3140/GBP 2080. VAT or local taxes will be added where applicable.
- Publishes a substantial share of the most significant current research in the metabolomics field
- Explores the application of metabolomics as related to humans, animals and plants
- Royston Goodacre
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 3.167 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.630 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 48 days
- Acceptance to publication: 14 days
- Downloads: 313,901 (2018)