Tree Genetics and Genomes is an international peer-reviewed journal offering state-of-the-art coverage in all areas of theoretical and applied tree genetics. The editors are committed to making a significant, ongoing contribution to the advancement of tree genetics.
Key topics include studies in horticultural and forest tree genomics (functional and comparative); genetic diversity and conservation genetics; molecular genetics, evolutionary genetics and population genetics; tree/forest breeding studies (forest/urban/ornamental/horticultural trees) and bioinformatics.
The journal is ideally suited for scientists, researchers and students desiring reliable, accurate coverage of classical genetic approaches, molecular biological approaches, and newer disciplines such as functional genomics.
The Editor-in-Chief of Tree Genetics and Genomes may pick selected articles and allocate them to particular topics (like marker breeding, complex traits, epigenetics, etc.). These tagged articles will be brought together on SpringerLink in topical collections, easily accessible online as a service for our readers. Articles of such online collections will be processed and published in issues just like all other articles
5-Year Impact Factor: 2.104 (2018)
Journal Citation Reports®, Clarivate Analytics
- Offers state-of-the-art coverage in all areas of theoretical and applied tree genetics
- Topics include tree/forest genomics; genetic diversity and conservation genetics; molecular genetics, evolutionary genetics and population genetics; breeding studies and bioinformatics
- Presents accurate coverage of classical genetic approaches, molecular biological approaches, and newer disciplines such as functional genomics
- 97% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Véronique Decroocq
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.862 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.104 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 59 days
- Submission to first decision
- 173 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 135,323 (2018)