An Official Publication of the International Atlantic Economic Society, International Advances in Economic Research (IAER), provides the latest research on today's economic policies and tomorrow's economic and financial conditions. The journal recognizes that research conducted in one country often has implications for other countries. Therefore, contributors include economists, financial specialists, and scholars in related disciplines from around the world, creating a multinational cross-fertilization of ideas.
Readers will find policy-oriented, empirical, and theoretical research papers in all economic and financial areas, representing a broad range of methodological approaches and schools of thought. In addition to full-length articles, the IAER’s Research Notes section publishes less formal communications that warrant dissemination such as important research in progress.
Officially cited as: Int Adv Econ Res
This journal is indexed in the Thomson Reuters EMERGING SOURCES CITATION INDEX (WEB OF SCIENCETM CORE COLLECTION)
- Explores today's economic policies and tomorrow's economic and financial conditions
- Promotes a multinational cross-fertilization of ideas, with contributors from around the world
- Publishes policy-oriented, empirical, and theoretical research papers, representing a broad range of methodological approaches and schools of thought
- Katherine Virgo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 163 days
- Submission to first decision
- 382 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 48,305 (2019)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines, but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Five major teams, 1091 traded players, & 34 hypotheses figure in to new research on the determinants of transfer fees in professional soccer. Click heading to preview or download!
An August 2019 article explores how tourism affects local communities in marine-protected areas, and concludes: "tourism is not always a final-good solution or panacea for local communities. There are complexities and imbalances." Click heading to preview or download!
Negotiations around Serbia's potential accession to the European Union have been ongoing since 2014. How exactly would entry into the EU affect the small nation? This research models the likely effects of accession on unemployment, GDP, and more. Click heading to read!
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- EBSCO Advanced Placement Source
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Management Collection
- EBSCO MasterFILE
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)