An Official Publication of the International Atlantic Economic Society, International Advances in Economic Research (IAER), provides the latest research on today's economic policies and tomorrow's economic and financial conditions. The journal recognizes that research conducted in one country often has implications for other countries. Therefore, contributors include economists, financial specialists, and scholars in related disciplines from around the world, creating a multinational cross-fertilization of ideas.
Readers will find policy-oriented, empirical, and theoretical research papers in all economic and financial areas, representing a broad range of methodological approaches and schools of thought. In addition to full-length articles, the IAER’s Research Notes section publishes less formal communications that warrant dissemination such as important research in progress.
Officially cited as: Int Adv Econ Res
This journal is indexed in the Thomson Reuters EMERGING SOURCES CITATION INDEX (WEB OF SCIENCETM CORE COLLECTION)
- Explores today's economic policies and tomorrow's economic and financial conditions
- Promotes a multinational cross-fertilization of ideas, with contributors from around the world
- Publishes policy-oriented, empirical, and theoretical research papers, representing a broad range of methodological approaches and schools of thought
- Katherine Virgo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 106 days
- Submission to first decision
- 226 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 114,121 (2018)