The journal Oral Radiology offers a forum for international collaboration in diagnostic imaging of the head and neck, and all related fields. The coverage features cutting-edge research papers, review articles, case reports, and technical notes from both the clinical and experimental fields. The contributors to the journal include researchers and clinicians worldwide.
Oral Radiology is the official English-language journal of the Japanese Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology.
- International coverage of new research in diagnostic imaging of the head and neck
- Presents research papers, review articles, case reports, diagnostic image reports and technical notes
- Official English-language journal of the Japanese Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology and the Asian Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Junichi Asaumi
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.681 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.630 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 19 days
- Acceptance to publication: 8 days
- Downloads: 19,849 (2018)