The wireless communication revolution is bringing fundamental changes to data networking, telecommunication, and is making integrated networks a reality. By freeing the user from the cord, personal communications networks, wireless LAN's, mobile radio networks and cellular systems, harbor the promise of fully distributed mobile computing and communications, any time, anywhere.
Focusing on the networking and user aspects of the field, Wireless Networks provides a global forum for archival value contributions documenting these fast growing areas of interest. The journal publishes refereed articles dealing with research, experience and management issues of wireless networks. Its aim is to allow the reader to benefit from experience, problems and solutions described.
- Reports on the fundamental changes in networking and integration resulting from the wireless network revolution
- Focuses on the networking and user aspects of the field
- Deals with research, experience and management issues of wireless networks
- Imrich Chlamtac
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.405 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.023 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 124 days
- Acceptance to publication: 9 days
- Downloads: 138,692 (2018)