International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV) details the science and engineering of this rapidly growing field. Regular articles present major technical advances of broad general interest. Survey articles offer critical reviews of the state of the art and/or tutorial presentations of pertinent topics.
- Mathematical, physical and computational aspects of computer vision: image formation, processing, analysis, and interpretation; machine learning techniques; statistical approaches; sensors.
- Applications: image-based rendering, computer graphics, robotics, photo interpretation, image retrieval, video analysis and annotation, multi-media, and more.
- Connections with human perception: computational and architectural aspects of human vision.
The journal also features book reviews, position papers, editorials by leading scientific figures, as well as additional on-line material, such as still images, video sequences, data sets, and software.
- Details the science and engineering of the rapidly growing field of computer vision
- Presents major technical advances of broad general interest
- Provides a fast publication path for novel research results
- Offers critical reviews of the state of the art and/or tutorial presentations of pertinent topics
- 92% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Martial Hebert,
- Svetlana Lazebnik,
- X. Tang
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 6.071 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 12.389 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 70 days
- Acceptance to publication: 20 days
- Downloads: 347,664 (2018)