Topics in Catalysis publishes topical collections in all fields of catalysis which are composed only of invited articles from leading authors. The journal documents today’s emerging and critical trends in all branches of catalysis. Each themed issue is organized by renowned Guest Editors in collaboration with the Editors-in-Chief. Proposals for new topics are welcome and should be submitted directly to the Editors-in-Chief.
The publication of individual uninvited original research articles can be sent to our sister journal Catalysis Letters. This journal aims for rapid publication of high-impact original research articles in all fields of both applied and theoretical catalysis, including heterogeneous, homogeneous and biocatalysis.
- Publishes in all fields of Catalysis
- Publishes special issues on themes of current interest in catalysis science and technology
- Attracts articles from distinguished contributors
- Hans-Joachim Freund,
- Gabor A. Somorjai
- Founding editor
- John M. Thomas
- Acceptance to publication: 13 days
- Downloads: 258,904 (2018)
- Impact factor: 2.226 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.282 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2019