Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry is a journal for the rapid publication of research communications and reviews on modern problems of physical chemistry such as:
a) physicochemical bases, principles, and methods for creation of novel processes, compounds, and materials;
b) physicochemical principles of chemical process control, influence of external physical forces on chemical reactions;
c) physical nanochemistry, nanostructures and nanomaterials, functional nanomaterials, size-dependent properties of materials.
Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry is a translation of the peer-reviewed Ukrainian journal Teoreticheskaya i Eksperimental'naya Khimiya.
The Russian Volume Year is published in English from April
- Links the advances of modern physical chemistry with the development of principles of chemical process control as well as with the creation of new compounds and materials, including nanostructures and nanocomposites
- Vitalii Dmitrovich Pokhodenko
- Publishing model
- Impact factor: 0.750 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.687 (2018)
- Acceptance to publication: 3 days
- Downloads: 28,998 (2018)