Telecommunication Systems’ high quality articles examine the use of analytic and quantitative tools for the modeling, analysis, design, and management of telecommunication systems. Periodic special issues are devoted to a single topic.
A sampling of topics covered in the journal includes performance evaluation of wide area and local networks; fiber optics and photonic switching; DSL, ADSL, cable TV and their impact; distributed group decision support systems; cost benefit analysis and economic impact of telecommunication systems; standardization and regulatory issues; and cellular, mobile, and satellite-based systems.
Officially cited as: Telecommun Syst
- Examines the use of analytic and quantitative tools for the modeling, analysis, design, and management of telecommunication systems
- Features periodic special issues devoted to a single topic of interest to the readership
- Muhammad Khurram Khan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.707 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.340 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 90 days
- Acceptance to publication: 15 days
- Downloads: 90,385 (2018)