The Journal of Supercomputing publishes papers on the technology, architecture and systems, algorithms, languages and programs, performance measures and methods, and applications of all aspects of Supercomputing. Tutorial and survey papers are intended for workers and students in the fields associated with and employing advanced computer systems. The journal also publishes letters to the editor, especially in areas relating to policy, succinct statements of paradoxes, intuitively puzzling results, partial results and real needs.
Published theoretical and practical papers are advanced, in-depth treatments describing new developments and new ideas. Each includes an introduction summarizing prior, directly pertinent work that is useful for the reader to understand, in order to appreciate the advances being described.
- Presents archived theoretical, practical, tutorial and survey papers on all aspects of supercomputing
- Topics include technology, architecture and systems, algorithms, languages and programs, performance measures and methods, and applications
- Includes letters to the editor, tutorial papers and more
- 99% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Hamid Arabnia
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.157 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.943 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 104 days
- Acceptance to publication: 11 days
- Downloads: 197,767 (2018)