Studia Logica publishes original papers on various logical systems, which utilize methods of contemporary formal logic, such as those of algebra, model theory, proof theory and others. More specifically, the journal offers articles on topics in general logic (as defined in 1991 Mathematical Subject Classification) and on applications of logic to other branches of knowledge such as philosophy, the methodology of science or linguistics.
The distinctive feature of Studia Logica is its series of monothematic issues edited by outstanding scholars and devoted to important topics of contemporary logic or covering significant conferences.
A special rate for the members of the Association for Symbolic Logic is available. For more information, please contact:
Association for Symbolic Logic
Box 742 Vassar College
124 Raymond Avenue
Poughkeepsie, NY 12604, USA
Studia Logica is an official publication of the Institute of Philosophy and Sociology Polish Academy of Sciences.
- Offers papers on logical systems utilizing methods of contemporary formal logic
- Explores the application of logic to other branches of knowledge such as philosophy, the methodology of science or linguistics
- Presents monothematic issues edited by outstanding scholars
- Jacek Malinowski
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 0.467 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.610 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 104 days
- Submission to first decision
- 32 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 20,498 (2018)