Aims and scope
Sensing and Imaging publishes peer reviewed theoretical and experimental papers addressing sensing and imaging technologies and applications in engineering and science.
The journal has a broad and multidisciplinary scope. Topics covered include but are not limited to:
• Physical sensors including mechanical, magnetic and optical systems
• Chemical, gas and biological sensors
• Sensor materials and device technology, actuators, packaging and interface electronics.
• Imaging systems, signal and image processing
• Sensor modelling and simulation.
All areas of application are covered, including:
• Security sensing including detection and identification of explosives
• Subsurface sensing and imaging
• Personnel and vehicle detection and surveillance
• Biophysical and biochemical sensing and imaging
• Remote sensing
• Environmental sensing and imaging
• Non-destructive evaluation and testing