The Software Quality Journal promotes awareness of the crucial role of quality management in the effective construction of the software systems developed, used and maintained by organizations in pursuit of their business objectives. It also provides a forum for exchange of experience and information on quality management and the methods, tools and products used to measure and achieve it. Finally, it provides a vehicle for the publication of academic papers related to all aspects of software quality.
The Journal addresses all aspects of software quality from both a practical and an academic viewpoint. It publishes contributions from practitioners and academics, as well as national and international policy and standard making bodies, and sets out to be the definitive international reference source for such information.
- Free app available on iTunes and Google Play Store
- Promotes awareness of the crucial role of quality management in the effective construction of software systems
- Provides a forum for exchange of experience and information on quality management
- Illuminates the methods, tools and products used to measure and achieve quality
- Rachel Harrison
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.141 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.169 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 106 days
- Acceptance to publication: 32 days
- Downloads: 70,259 (2018)