Since its foundation in 1974, Social Indicators Research has become the leading journal on problems related to the measurement of all aspects of the quality of life. The journal continues to publish results of research on all aspects of the quality of life and includes studies that reflect developments in the field. It devotes special attention to studies on such topics as sustainability of quality of life, sustainable development, and the relationship between quality of life and sustainability. The topics represented in the journal cover and involve a variety of segmentations, such as social groups, spatial and temporal coordinates, population composition, and life domains. The journal presents empirical, philosophical and methodological studies that cover the entire spectrum of society and are devoted to giving evidences through indicators. It considers indicators in their different typologies, and gives special attention to indicators that are able to meet the need of understanding social realities and phenomena that are increasingly more complex, interrelated, interacted and dynamical. In addition, it presents studies aimed at defining new approaches in constructing indicators.
- Is the leading journal on quality of life measurement and indicators.
- Covers all aspects of the measurement of the quality of life.
- Incorporates developments occurring in the field.
- Is a reference point on models, methods, and data.
- Enhances the understanding of social reality and its complexity.
- Filomena Maggino
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 1.874 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.339 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 54 days
- Submission to first decision
- 284 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 990,678 (2020)
Restarting “Normal” Life after Covid-19 and the Lockdown: Evidence from Spain, the United Kingdom, and Italy
Authors (first, second and last of 9)
Authors (first, second and last of 9)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Social Indicators Research is looking for papers on cutting-edge research questions related to the measurement of competitiveness and its enlarged concept, including quality of life and well-being. More..
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- BFI List
- CAB Abstracts
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Education Research Complete
- EBSCO Education Source
- EBSCO Health Business
- EBSCO Health Policy Reference Center
- EBSCO Management Collection
- EBSCO MasterFILE
- EBSCO Public Affairs Index
- EBSCO SocINDEX
- EBSCO Sociology Source Ultimate
- ERIH PLUS
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Education Database
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Healthcare Administration Database
- ProQuest International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- ProQuest Psychology Database
- ProQuest Public Health Database
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest Sociology
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)