Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering is one of the few international journals all over the world that provides engineers, scientific researchers, construction and design specialists with the latest achievements in soil and rock mechanics theory, experimental investigations, geotechnical and foundation engineering problems and innovative solutions, design and construction practice in regions with regular and extreme soil conditions.
Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian journal Osnovaniya, Fundamenty i Mechanica Gruntov, established in Russia more than 50 years ago and presenting the articles of leading specialists not only from Russia but also from Asian, European and other countries.
- Focuses on the latest achievements in soil and rock mechanics theory
- Acquaints with investigations of geotechnical and foundation problems in regions with regular and extreme soil conditions
- Discusses innovative solutions
- Provides international coverage from leading specialists
- Viktor Nikolaevich Razbegin
- Publishing model
- 0.376 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.297 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 16,692 (2018)