Siberian Mathematical Journal is journal published in collaboration with the Sobolev Institute of Mathematics in Novosibirsk. The journal publishes the results of studies in various branches of mathematics.
Siberian Mathematical Journal is a peer reviewed journal. We use a single blind peer review format. Our team of reviewers includes over 80 experts. The average period from submission to first decision in 2018 was 90 days, and that from first decision to acceptance was 180 days. The rejection rate for submitted manuscripts in 2018 was 60%. The final decision on the acceptance of an article for publication is made by the Editorial Board.
Any invited reviewer who feels unqualified or unable to review the manuscript due to the conflict of interests should promptly notify the editors and decline the invitation. Reviewers should formulate their statements clearly in a sound and reasoned way so that authors can use reviewer’s arguments to improve the manuscript. Personal criticism of the authors must be avoided. Reviewers should indicate in a review (i) any relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors, (ii) anything that has been reported in previous publications and not given appropriate reference or citation, (ii) any substantial similarity or overlap with any other manuscript (published or unpublished) of which they have personal knowledge.
- A publication of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Provides the English-speaking scientific community with the results of mathematical work being performed in Akademgorod (Science City).
- Yuri L. Ershov
- Publishing model
- 0.705 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.621 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 10,714 (2019)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Advanced Placement Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)