- The interdisciplinary nature of the journal between law and semiotics.
- The ONLY journal in the world which focuses on the discipline of legal semiotics.
- The interdisciplinary nature of the journal between language and law, jurilinguistics.
- The interdisciplinary nature of the journal between Legal Philosophy and Philosophy of Language
- Anne Wagner
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 45 days
- Submission to first decision
- 63 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 87,304 (2019)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Special Issue - Global Semiotics, Intercultural Legal Space and the Interplay between ‘Facticity’ and ‘Normativity’
Guest Editors: Mario Ricca, Paolo Heritier and Stefano Bertea
The Special Issue is limited to 12 papers of no more than 30 pages each.
Abstracts of 500 words (max.) should be submitted by January 15, 2022, to Mario Ricca (email@example.com), Stefano Bertea (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Paolo Heritier (email@example.com) with decisions made by February 28, 2022.
The deadline for full papers is: June 15, 2022.
To read more, please click here
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Communication
- EBSCO Communication & Mass Media Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Legal
- EBSCO Linguistics Abstracts Online
- ERIH PLUS
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)