- The interdisciplinary nature of the journal between law and semiotics.
- The ONLY journal in the world which focuses on the discipline of legal semiotics.
- The interdisciplinary nature of the journal between language and law, jurilinguistics.
- The interdisciplinary nature of the journal between Legal Philosophy and Philosophy of Language
- Anne Wagner
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 38 days
- Submission to first decision
- 81 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 190,156 (2020)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Scope of Review Papers Review Papers denote an authoritative, balance, and scholarly survey aimed at informing a broader readership of developments in a field in which there have been recent, important advances. The goal of a review article is to provide a comprehensive and objective critical assessment of previously published literature on a given topic as well as to provide an overview of the current literature on the topic. The requirements for balance need not prevent authors from proposing specific viewpoints, but if there are controversies in the field, the author(s) must treat them in an even-handed way.
Language should be simple, novel concepts defined and specialist terminology explained.
To read more, click here
Editor: Anne Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To read more, please click here
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Communication
- EBSCO Communication & Mass Media Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Legal
- EBSCO Linguistics Abstracts Online
- ERIH PLUS
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)